I can’t believe it has been 5 months since my last post! I have got to get with it! There is so much going on that I cant find the time to share any of it. It almost seems that my time is all that I have been selling lately…
So who is buying it all up:
- TAGGART Projects – UALR Nursing School in Construction Administration/ Civitan Adult Services Center coming out of Design Development straight into Construction Documents.
- D²B Projects – Hamby Residence, Fayetteville. Kessinger Addition, NLR. POD, prototype.
- Community Involvement – new entraprenual startup communitee/facility in NLR
- Volunteer Work – local USGBC chapter, Arkansas Green Schools Challenge #goteamgreenbrierjuniorhigh
- And it is DUCK season folks!
Those that know me well, know which of this take the most priority. At this point, I feel comfortable spinning all these plates… And I am always willing to take on some more. Over ambitious? Maybe a little…. This thought makes me want to quote Too Short (rapper); “You should be gettin’ it, gettin’ while the gettin’ is good.” I think life is, too short, and we must make the most out of every opportunity that is presented to us!
For the space that I spend the majority of my time, I am thankful that it is comfortable too!
I will do my best to post updates on these individual projects as soon as possible.